Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Dinosaur Feathers - Family Waves



Rainy day at the office.
Despite the filthy weather outside I can't stop listening to Dinosaur Feathers's sun shiney 2010 album, "Fantasy Memory". The tunes are perfect for blasting in the car with friends on the way to the beach or from a sun shiney porch over a late Sunday Brunch. I can't get the groovy melody of the title track out of my head. The album is populated with upbeat easily consumed guitar riffs and drifting harmonies. While it is most definitely not a dance album don't be shy when you catch your foot tappin' and head swayin'. I came across Dinosaur Feathers when I was listening to Freelance Whales on Youtube.

Now that the weather is warming up down here in the South we're amped about the release of their next project.

Best consumed with:  Friends, Mojitos

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers